4GF Standard up for grabs

Have a paipo board for sale or looking to add to your quiver? Trade? Related equipment or accessories for sale? Include a description, price and contact info. Please post when a deal has been closed.
GeoffreyLevens
Big Wave Charger
City: Paonia
State or Province: Colorado

4GF Standard up for grabs

Unread post by GeoffreyLevens »

Long story. The relevant short is that I am pretty much done with mats. I got this from PG probably 7 or 8 years ago but it is still in fine condition. No pin air at all [just to double check, pulled it out, blew it up tight and it has been sitting now 4+ hours with zero detectable loss of pressure.] Has Vulkem deck traction I put on.

I got it new as "cosmetic second" because Paul had experimented w/ a new glue on for traction that did not hold and there was some stainage on the deck. Also, I used wrong kind tape when I put on the Vulkem and it left some blue schmutz that could come off w/ acetone for sure but I did not want to use something that harsh on the material. Otherwise, it is just a black basic fun to ride mat.

Yours for cost of shipping. I already have a great mailing travel tube no charge for that; I think it cost all of $3 when I got it, very heavy cardboard tube for big painting or blueprints etc. Being in Ecuador (not sure have to check) but likely around $30 or so. Will take about 3 weeks to wend its way northward to you. (I just had two pkgs from US to me sit in customs for almost 3 weeks because they were too busy w/ the world cup and cerveza to bother much w/ work. Certainly can't fault their priorities here!)
GeoffreyLevens
Big Wave Charger
City: Paonia
State or Province: Colorado

Re: 4GF Standard up for grabs

Unread post by GeoffreyLevens »

And just like that...it's gone! Good home too I am happy to report