Fiberglass blade fins

A forum for discussing paipo board gear such as swim fins, leashes, skegs (board fins) and other related wave riding gear.
belly rider
Big Wave Charger
City: Florence
State or Province: Tuscany
Interests: A True Passion for Paipo & Kneeboards

Fiberglass blade fins

Unread post by belly rider »

Special Fins with Fiberglass balde
Special Fins with Fiberglass balde
Hello everyone
I am the guy that was posting under the Orca asymmetrical fin subject fins that had fiberglass blades
I had mentioned in the previously that I would post my newly acquired "rugby fins" so let me post a picture of these
Out of the two brands and four different fin models I bought these are perhaps the better ones as far as shoe/foot pocket fit and best blades
The fiberglass blades of this brand are thicker and are better shaped for sprinting -- they get you up to speed faster in shorter distances
The blades also have the side wings to keep water direction flow in the right way and avoid side slipping and loosing pedaling efficiency
its all about the ride
belly rider
Big Wave Charger
City: Florence
State or Province: Tuscany
Interests: A True Passion for Paipo & Kneeboards

Re: Fiberglass blade fins

Unread post by belly rider »

UOVUMXpsQZe7Dl0TnSUIyA.jpg
Forgot to mention that for these fins I stuck to the medium flex fiberglass fin blade
When you order these fins you get to choose stiffness of blade -- hard, medium, or soft
The hard get you up to speed faster, are less flexible, they tend to tire weaker legs faster, and can give craps to weak legs
its all about the ride